Our support for community events
We believe passionately in supporting community events, projects and activities around Sussex. This year that included backing a pop-up art gallery (pictured) during Arundel Festival.
During 2015, Quick HR provided sponsorship and/or practical support to a wide range of charities, arts events and organisations. We’ve supported:
- Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce http://www.businessinbrighton.org.uk/
- Brighton & Hove LGBT Switchboard http://switchboard.org.uk/
- Brighton Women’s History Festival http://freeuniversitybrighton.org/
- Earthship Brighton www.lowcarbon.co.uk/earthship-brighton
- Emporium Theatre http://emporiumbrighton.com/
- Goodmoney gift vouchers https://www.goodmoney.co.uk/
- Grassroots Suicide Prevention http://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/
- Ind.ie ind.ie
- Living Wage Campaign http://livingwagebrighton.co.uk/
- LOCA’S Virgin Gallery for Arundel Festival http://www.facebook.com/LOCALittlehamptonArts
- MakerClub https://makerclub.org/
- Radio Reverb http://www.radioreverb.com/
The lovely people at MakerClub sent us a 3D-printed ring with “Quick” on it. Thanks!
We sometimes support community events in unexpected ways. One example: Brian walked on hot coals to raise money for Switchboard’s 40th anniversary.
You can see more, including photos of him nervously strolling across hot coals, at https://www.quickhr.biz/make-brian-walk-on-hot-coals/.