- Big rises in Living and Minimum wagesJanuary 26, 2023 - 5:59 pm
- Why spend any time on employment contracts? Money, for a startJanuary 5, 2023 - 12:02 pm
- When social media turns uglyJanuary 5, 2023 - 11:56 am
- Disciplinary: steps to follow & things to considerJanuary 5, 2023 - 11:37 am
- When a row at work turns into a grievanceJanuary 5, 2023 - 11:33 am
Quick HR on twitterTwitter Sent An Error: Could not authenticate you.
Call us on 07969 328492
- Monday-Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
People on medications: Brexit worries
Holidays: checking how work’s going or taking a complete break?
Want to see Brian drop 500ft?
Pay and pension changes from April 2019
Local, national, international - a Big Debate
Share your views for a great free bag!
Working at home or everyone in an office?
“We can’t get local candidates”
Equal pay for players
Have a merry Christmas!
Giant snails everywhere!
Brighton Digital Festival
Life after university: getting a job
GDPR and Quick HR
Getting ready for summer
Always fun at the Wired Sussex parties!
Parents, sickness and minimum wage – what you have to pay